Here is a list of foreign (outside India) MBA schools that typically
offer scholarships / aid to a high proportion of admitted
students. This list may help students prepare their shortlist effectively, if costs are a major consideration. Please note that this is based on historical data. Also, note that this is largely based on percentage of admitted students getting some form of aid, which means that you have to be qualified enough to secure an admission first. Also note the phrase 'some form of aid
', which has some inherent vagueness... But trust me, I've not included schools that give $100 aid
1. Texas A&M Mays - Arguably, it is a US-MBA program with highest ROI, offering large number and amount of financial aid to admitted students.
2. University of Georgia - Terry.
3. Kellogg - Northwestern University.
4. NUS - National University of Singapore.
5. NTU - Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
6. BU - Boston University.
7. Tuck, Dartmouth.
8. Katz - University of Pittsburgh.
9 . University of Massachusetts Amherst - Isenberg
10. MSU - Michigan State University.