Lapotops for management student!

Buy, Sell or exchange your study material, find offers and discount / cashback schemes here. Posting any copyrighted PDF or other material is not allowed. DO NOT post your contact details. Use the Private Messaging (PM) feature.

Lapotops for management student!

Postby AkhilNikhil » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:56 pm

What is the best laptop in the market now? Looking for a range of 40 to 60 k! I'm a management student.

Re: Lapotops for management student!

Postby cindy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Checkout: laptop-pointers DELL is an obvious and simple answer! Just choose the model as per your needs.

Postby chaitanya » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:22 pm

With your budget you can get any good one. You have many choices from dell to hp, toshiba to macbook, sony vaio etc. Your needs might change in future so when you buy look for both the short term and long term needs. Cos 60 k is not a small amount. all the best.

Postby sunilediga » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Dell will be a good choice! Since you can spend up to 60 k why don’t you check apple macs as well? Dell is good but mac is better. Moreover they have some cool offers on their computers for university students in India. Try this link to know more about the offer http://www.apple.com/in/students/

Postby AkhilNikhil » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey people, thanks for the response ya… I have two choices now its dell or Mac. I also liked the offers for Macs and thanks for the link. I’m also doing a project work on ERP. If any one could provide me subject material/report or some information then it will be awesome…

Postby chaitanya » Wed May 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Hey sunil, i checked the apple offers... it's good that they are finally giving discounts on their computers for students . Any body would love to own this machine, it's the ultimate one.
@Akhil, ERP is a big topic, Can you be more precise on what exactly you doing the project work. Have you taken any company for the project?

Postby admin » Sat May 16, 2009 1:21 pm

By "ERP work", if you mean that you'll be doing software application development on the laptop, at the least you'll need -

• Core 2 Duo processor, or better.
  • 1 GB RAM, extendable to 4 GB.
  • WiFi connectivity for on-the-go use.
  • Hard disk of respectable speed and capacity.

Postby stephenmorphey » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi akhilnikhil,
You can check out the dell laptops. They would be the best for 40k budget. If you push it to 50k, go for Sony vaio and if still pushing to 60k, you should surely bag apple mac laptops. They are the best.
Always Be Happy...

Dell Offer

Postby admin » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Checkout the discounts from Dell.
dell-vostro.in

Return to Market place