Training+Internship+Job program by ICICI

Buy, Sell or exchange your study material, find offers and discount / cashback schemes here. Posting any copyrighted PDF or other material is not allowed. DO NOT post your contact details. Use the Private Messaging (PM) feature.

Training+Internship+Job program by ICICI

Postby Quetzal » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:45 pm

The Certificate Program in Insurance Management

Quetzal Verify (http://www.qverify.com) has partnered with institutions that have an agreement with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited to recruit, train and place fresh graduates in insurance management & sales. The Certificate Program in Insurance Management is a 6 month work-study Program that will equip students with necessary knowledge & skills to become superior Insurance Sales Managers. The objective is to identify & nurture young talent to take up responsible positions within the organization over a period of time & provide a platform for them to learn & grow.

The CPIM program aims to create industry ready professionals who are ready to leap in their careers from Day 1. It has equal focus on conceptual areas & practical market skills.

The 3 distinct advantages of CPIM:

1. The ‘Learn’ Opportunity:
Students selected for the program undergo a 6-month intensive grooming with equal emphasis on concept building & corporate skill building. It is divided into 3-month Classroom which covers management areas like Marketing, Finance, etc. & 3-month of live Internship stint with ICICI Prudential involving sales stint & live projects. Thus at the end of program each successful candidate is a ready-to-perform industry professional.

2. The ‘Earn’ Opportunity:
ICICI Prudential will pay each candidate a monthly stipend of Rs. 5000/-, amounting to Rs. 15,000/- during the 3-month internship period.

3. The Career Advancement Opportunity:
The unique part of the program is that on successful completion of the program, ALL students will be offered a position of Unit Managers or Associate Financial Services Managers in ICICI Prudential with a starting salary ranging between Rs. 1,75,000 p.a. to Rs. 3,25,000 p.a. + incentives. Those who successfully complete the program will get a certificate from ICICI Prudential. Those who are not successful but participate for the entire duration will get a certificate of participation from the institution which can be leveraged for other similar career opportunities.

Program Fees:
The total fee for the 6 month CPIM Program is Rs. 39,500/- (excluding accommodation and boarding).

The dates and locations where the course shall be held are as follows:

May 15 - Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Ahmedabad, Bangalore.
June 1 - All locations as above, and Nagpur, Baroda, Bhopal.

About Quetzal Verify:

Quetzal Verify is a Human Capital Management company started by alumni from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM A). We recognize that "Human Resource" is the only sustainable competitive advantage that a company has. Thus, we work closely with our clients to maximize their Human Resource investment through:

* Recruitment Process Outsourcing & Campus Recruitment
* Executive Search
* Background Verification
* Training & Development
* Human Capital & Organizational Consulting

The Quetzal Verify team consists of alumni from the IIMs, IITs, Indian Army and other prominent engineering and graduate colleges who bring in expertise from firms like Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Bain & Company, ITC Limited, Cognizant Technology Solutions and AC Nielsen.

Our clients include some of India's leading Fortune 500 companies in the FMCG, Telecom, Oil & Energy, Education, Technology, Financial Services and Logistics sectors.

To apply:
Just email your CV with contact details – complete postal address and phone, to
vineeta @ quetzal.in
with REF-AMEY-ICICI as the subject line.

Question? Please feel free to call Rakesh at O-97696 O3712

Proposed curriculum

Postby Quetzal » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Curriculum has not been finalized yet. The list attached is only indicative.

TrainingInternshipJob program by ICICI

Postby undunk » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Hello to all the community members.
My name is Sanju, I have completed my graduation in I.T and now i am pursuing my GNNIT course from NIIT centerC.G. I get selected for PGPMI program by ICICI PRU my question is shall I go for this course or shall I drop my plan as it is completely different from my IT background.
There is also a problem related to my financial background that is creating som some problem to make me continue for this course. Please guide me with proper advice.

Re: Training+Internship+Job program by ICICI

Postby admin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm

If the GNIIT course offers a job guarantee, or you're confident of securing a job in IT, then continue your course.
If the finance sector interests you more, and there's no prospect for getting an IT job, take up the offer from ICICI. I advise this because you've mentioned that you have a financial difficulty, and getting a job has become a priority.

Vacancy for Development Manager in Insurance Sales

Postby Marketing » Sun May 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Vacancy for Development Manager in Insurance Sales

Eligibility :
Graduate, minimum 24 years of age with at least 2 years experience in sales.

Role :
Recruit & train insurance advisors to generate life insurance business through them.

More: http://www.i-leadacademy.com/

Return to Market place