Post your questions here and our MBA alumni team will answer them promptly. While all questions are welcome, specific ones are appreciated. Asking 'How do I study for CAT', will result in a reply with a Google link.
want to know various
[color=#004040]thesis topics for construction project management
The areas of research are :
- Real estate market and financing.
- Feasibility of special economic zones (SEZ).
- Contractual claims.
- Business plans for infrastructure projects.
- Air traffic studies.
- Project planning methodology.
- Project procurement.
- Health environmental and safety aspects of project.
- New construction methodology financial technical and market feasibility.
Return to Questions and Answers office
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest