what are the required qualifications needed to give GMAT ?

Post your questions here and our MBA alumni team will answer them promptly. While all questions are welcome, specific ones are appreciated. Asking 'How do I study for CAT', will result in a reply with a Google link.

what are the required qualifications needed to give GMAT ?

Postby richie » Fri May 14, 2010 3:30 pm

hi,
i m richie i m doing my BMS currently. i m in second year and i wish to do my MBA after graduation from abroad.
i wanted to know if i can give the GMAT exam after i am done with the 3yrs of graduation, because i heard that we
need to have 4 yrs of graduation to give the GMAT. i also don't have any work experience. is it necessary to have a
work experience to do MBA from abroad ?
and which are the best coaching classes to join while preparing for the CAT n GMAT exams ?

Re: what are the required qualifications needed to give GMAT ?

Postby santosh12 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi,
If you are looking for CAT preparation registration visit on wwv.gameplanindia.com for more information or call on the no. 9022190628/ 720 . In Game Plan we expose you to the various different sets of questions that have appeared in the past, try and comprehend them. This will familirise you with the sets and improve your chances of better selection - and better results. We also look a short cuts and fast calculation techniques.

Return to Questions and Answers office