MBA Enquiry for Diploma + degree

Post your questions here and our MBA alumni team will answer them promptly. While all questions are welcome, specific ones are appreciated. Asking 'How do I study for CAT', will result in a reply with a Google link.

MBA Enquiry for Diploma + degree

Postby omkarg » Mon May 03, 2010 10:48 pm

I have one question regarding Eligibility for MBA outside India.

My qualification is : 10th + 3 Yr Diploma + 2 Yr Graduation
which comes to 15 yrs of education. I am a graduate in Bsc. IT, for which (as per university) I was exempted from 1st yr and given direct admission into 2nd yr.

After this i have a total of 3 years of working experience. I wish to peruse an MBA in Marketing either in U.S or U.K, for which I am about to give my GMAT.
I wanted to know if my educational qualification will hamper my chances of making the cut in a good MBA school.
Is it compulsory to have 16 yr educational background to be eligible?

I look forward to your response.

Re: MBA Enquiry for Diploma + degree

Postby umangkumar » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Hi omkarg , You are eligible for MBA but my only question is why abroad, Man you can do your MBA from India also. We have also many top class MBA colleges. Why don’t you tried here and help us to make India a developed nation. I am also pursuing MBA from International Academy of Business Management (IABM) (bit[dot]ly/9PkokA) at Pune. It’s really nice institute, there is proper environment for studies & adequate faculty you can pursue your MBA from this institutes. I would like to introduce this institute. You can visit here & have some sessions to know more.

Return to Questions and Answers office