Seeking Information...

Discussions on top ranked Indian business schools. Information on courses offered, fees, placements, admission criteria and the deadlines. E.g. Sinhgad, S P Jain Mumbai, ICFAI, Calcutta institute, rcm Bhubaneswar and IPE Hyderabad.
Forum rules
Please use the Search feature to find a school based on location, specializations and other keywords.

Seeking Information...

Postby steve.gibran » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:01 pm

I have just completed my degree architect and looking forward to pursuing a career in management. Suggest some good college apart from IIMS in Delhi and Bangalore and I would really appreciate it if you can tell me which is the best laptop to buy at this point in time?

Re: Seeking Information...

Postby chaitanya » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 am

Alliance business Academy, IIPM, Amity University, Rai University are some of the best colleges for management in India. Any brand-name computer that starts from 35k will do for your course. Look out for Acer, lenovo, Compaq or toshiba.

Postby rajesh_kumar » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 pm

I heard the mac student offers on the radio. they are giving some great discounts exclusively for university students in India. Check with the reseller. Macs are really great and virus free.

Postby richermartyn » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 pm

I don't think you need to buy a laptop.
In the management course you will be provided laptop from college like IIM's.
If you not get from that then you can bought HP official series. It contains all required configuration for your work.
Life is Speed

Postby steve.gibran » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:29 am

richermartyn wrote:I don't think you need to buy a laptop.
In the management course you will be provided laptop from college like IIM's.
If you not get from that then you can bought HP official series. It contains all required configuration for your work.

I dont think IIMs provide laptop and its extremely difficult to crack CAT.
Laptop can change the way you work and your studies. You get more exposure to information system 24/7 which you dont get in books. We dont buy it often so choosing the right one is important.

Postby yog888 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:03 pm

I think WLC College is the better option for career in management.

Return to Indian Business Schools