Expert's guidance for a global MBA

The foreign land - US / UK - has always allured us... Find discussions on global business schools here.

Expert's guidance for a global MBA

Postby maxximus » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:20 am

Hie,

Welcome to this upcoming site for some authentic guidance. The initiator of this site has become a close associate after just few interactions. He has a vision to provide correct guidance to MBA aspirants in the country and provide a common platform for discussions.

The reason I am posting here is coherent with the founder's vision. I will be posting 'gyan' about- GMAT, University Shortlisting, Applications, Interviews, Visa Process- the entire process involved in one's journey into a global B school.

A bit about me...
  • Pursuing MBA from a renowned American university (on full scholarship)
  • Running Expert's GMAT Consultancy. 91 students, from seven nations (Primarily India) are enrolled with me. Average improvement in GMAT score of my students has been 110 points. Visit http://www.bestgmatmaterial.blogspot.com
  • Senior Academic Consultant for IMS Learning Resources (NCR) for two years. Trained more than 3,000 CAT/GMAT candidates.
  • Had one of the highest GMAT scores that you have heard of.
  • Had an ISB admit.
  • Had an IIM-L admit but instead joined the Indian Army (Short stint).
  • All India Rank 1 in Combined Defence Services Exam.
  • Prepared study material and instructor's notes for Testheads LLC, USA (A leading GMAT Coaching centre in the US).
  • The person behind one of the most famous quant threads on pagalguy.
    Visit http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/quantitat ... undas.html

I intend to help people here by giving some honest advices and guidance. I will keep on posting here and will gradually cover all the aspects of a global MBA.

Moreover, I encourage members around to post their doubts here. Hope to have a healthy, constructive association with the guys around...!!

Regards,
Maxximus
CORE-TEAM

Return to MBA Abroad