Welcome to this upcoming site for some authentic guidance. The initiator of this site has become a close associate after just few interactions. He has a vision to provide correct guidance to MBA aspirants in the country and provide a common platform for discussions.
The reason I am posting here is coherent with the founder's vision. I will be posting 'gyan' about- GMAT, University Shortlisting, Applications, Interviews, Visa Process- the entire process involved in one's journey into a global B school.
A bit about me...
- Pursuing MBA from a renowned American university (on full scholarship)
- Running Expert's GMAT Consultancy. 91 students, from seven nations (Primarily India) are enrolled with me. Average improvement in GMAT score of my students has been 110 points. Visit http://www.bestgmatmaterial.blogspot.com
- Senior Academic Consultant for IMS Learning Resources (NCR) for two years. Trained more than 3,000 CAT/GMAT candidates.
- Had one of the highest GMAT scores that you have heard of.
- Had an ISB admit.
- Had an IIM-L admit but instead joined the Indian Army (Short stint).
- All India Rank 1 in Combined Defence Services Exam.
- Prepared study material and instructor's notes for Testheads LLC, USA (A leading GMAT Coaching centre in the US).
- The person behind one of the most famous quant threads on pagalguy.
Visit http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/quantitat ... undas.html
I intend to help people here by giving some honest advices and guidance. I will keep on posting here and will gradually cover all the aspects of a global MBA.
Moreover, I encourage members around to post their doubts here. Hope to have a healthy, constructive association with the guys around...!!