Share your PI (Personal Interview) experiences, tips, Dos and Don'ts.
Here are some points that an interview candidate can mention about why he/ she wishes to work with Infosys.
- If you are a fresher, training and learning opportunities must be a high-weightage point for you. Infosys provides a great learning opportunity and one of the best training programs, as people are trained not just in software technologies, but also in soft skills and leadership.
- Work with the smartest minds from all over India and abroad.
- If you're a woman, Infosys can be attractive as it is an equal opportunity employer, and women are always valued and respected at such companies.
- It is a global company with a wide footprint. Offers a wealth of opportunities for an employee.
- Despite being a large company, it lets you taste an entrepreneurial freedom. You have the freedom to make your decisions, to experiment and take calculated risks.
- It is a company that has witnessed unprecedented growth. The future is as exciting as has been its past.
- It is a CMM Level 5 company that places strong emphasis on processes and methodologies, and can handle large sized projects very effectively. It is a great place to study software engineering and project management processes, with practice and on-job experience.
Infosys is the best IT company in the India. its a great opportunities to campus interview. Infosys is one of this company to providing a house.n its many more best benefit to join us this company. all student are motivated to new ideas for this company.
Return to Personal Interviews, Presentations
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest